We offer a variety of lesson formats to fit your schedule, your budget, and your goals.
Your lessons will be 100% customized and tailored to your needs and interests. Go in depth (or dabble just for fun) on instruments like acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, piano/keyboard, and ukulele.
We’ll use your instrument of choice as a platform to learn how to play songs of your choosing and even write your own music!
Whether you’re interested in writing pop, rock, symphonies, or film scores, we’ll give you the tools and training you need to reach your potential and have fun along the way.
Every great master begins as an apprentice.
Private lessons (with a qualified instructor) are essential if you truly want to improve as a musician.
While books and YouTube videos offer great value for little to no money, it’s going to take at least twice as long to reach your potential.
Because those lessons aren’t custom tailored to you.
What if you adopt bad habits that limit your playing?
Worst case scenario: you can damage your tendons and ligaments, which will negatively affect your playing as well as your life in general.
Trust me; I’ve been there. Carpel tunnel is no fun! Additionally, an improper technique creates barriers rather than clearing a path for ease of movement. On the other hand…
Best case scenario: you have to go back and rewire your brain (through MASSIVE amounts of practice) so you can overwrite your harmful habits with beneficial ones.
Yep, I’ve done this too. It sucks to think about how many hours of practice went down the drain because I was training myself to do the wrong things.
Don’t try to be a hero and do it all alone. It doesn’t matter where you are in your journey. Set yourself up for success by getting the help you deserve.
Schedule your lesson now because spots fill up quickly!
Choose from any of the following:
- Trial Lesson (New Students)
- New students sign up here for a 30-minute trial lesson.
- This gives you the opportunity to try it out before making any commitment!
- Click here to schedule your Trial Lesson now!
- Correspondence Lessons
- Too busy to schedule an appointment?
- Want to learn at your own pace?
- If so, then correspondence lessons are the solution for you!
- With correspondence lessons, you’ll receive a detailed lesson covering a variety of topics (of your interest, of course) delivered straight to your inbox!
- PLUS you get a practice plan broken down into daily activities to cut down the learning curve and make the most of your valuable time.
- Click here to schedule your Correspondence Lesson now!
- 1-on-1 Private Lessons
- If you’re looking to skyrocket your skill in the shortest amount of time, private lessons are the solution for you.
- We offer lessons in increments of 30, 45, and 60 minutes in three different formats for your convenience:
- Private In-Home Lessons
- Private In-Studio Lessons
- Skype Lessons
- Skype lessons are an easy and convenient way to learn from the comfort of your own home.
- No need to go anywhere or prepare for a guest in your home.
- Just turn on your computer, log into Skype, and you’re ready to go!
- Click one of the links below to schedule your Skype Lessons now!
- Private/Correspondence Combo
- If you’re really serious about becoming a great musician in the least amount of time, this is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Private/Correspondence Combo Lessons offer the personalized, skill-sharpening benefits of private 1-on-1 lessons…
- PLUS a practice plan that is broken down into daily activities showing your exactly what and how to practice…
- AND additional bonus content not covered in the lessons.
- Still curious? Check out this sample from an intermediate/advanced guitar student’s first private/correspondence combo lesson.
- Click one of the links below to schedule your Private/Correspondence Combo Lessons now!
THE FINE PRINT:
All fees are to be paid upfront.
Lessons on this page are billed weekly. You will receive a code via email to redeem your lesson each week.